Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

I'm late to post but, I did take my pic on time! The last of the introduction photos is today. The only one left for you to meet is our puppy Chuck! OMG! Do you know how hard it is to take a pic of you and your 9 week old puppy with a 20 second timer when all he wants to do is play and bite (playing) your hand! lol Anyways, I have a couple for today!
That's Chuck! He's a pure mutt! His mom is Border Collie-Great Pyrnees mix (she looks like a full border though) and the dad is a German Shepherd-Boxer mix (his whole body looks like Chucks leg where its creamy brown and black stripes). I think Chuck is going to get about German Shepherd size but a little broader. We've had him for 3 weeks and he's already doubled in size!
And a black and white of me. I don't know what's going on. I look weird for some reason. I think it's because I was laying on the floor looking up at the camera. Now that my Introduction pics are done I'm going to try to get more creative with these!