Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome To My 365!

First of all, what is a 365? Well, a 365 is a photo project. You take 1 photo (and post it online) everyday for 365 days. There are a few different types of 365's you can do. For instance, you can do a self portrait 365 to watch how you change and grow over a year, you can do whatever best describes your day to help you remember the year, or you can just do whatever suits your fancy that day and use it as a way to watch your skills grow and develop over the year.

Me, well, I'll be doing a self portrait 365. This year is all about a new me, getting back in shape, being more organized and less of a procrastinator, and a few other things. So, follow along on my journey to a new, better me.

2 comments:

Julia January 2, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Hi! I saw your link to your 365 in Camera Workshop and thought I'd stop by. I'm doing a 365 as well, of just random everyday stuff I take pics of, definitely hoping my skills get better by the end of the year! :)

my 365 blog

Jen January 4, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

This would be fun to do. One of these days... I'm doing a 52 week project instead.